During these past months of uncertainty and change, we have
been looking forward to the day when we can welcome all of you back to Beauty
Therapy Brighton. We are following government guidelines and hope to reopen on the 2nd December.
Our priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience for our guests with the highest standards of hygiene and sanitation, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been busy working together, considering every step of treatment process to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways we have increased our efforts to guarantee guests and employee safety:
• Please do not arrive early, but of course not too late. Preferable just before the appointment starts (or wait in your car until your appointment time)
• The door to the salon will remain closed. Your therapist will let you in and will then open the door for you at the end of your treatment
• All windows will be kept open for ventilation. Please bring a small blanket or cardigan etc. if you tend to feel the cold
• Your therapist will wear a mask during your treatment as an enhanced safety measure along with a visor
• Please follow government guidelines on the use of face coverings for yourself
• Refrain from visiting the salon if you are under an isolation or quarantine order / directive
• Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment / service
• Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the salon
• We have the right to refuse providing treatment to clients
showing Covid-19 symptoms or a communicable illness
• If you feel unwell ahead of your appointment, please contact us to reschedule your booking 24hours in advance
• All clients will be asked to fill in a short consultation form with Covid-19 questions included prior to appointment and this will be sent via email. Please ensure we have your up to date email address when booking or let us know if you do not have access to email.
• A maximum of 2 clients may be in the reception area at any one time, with a distance of 1 -2 meters
• Please try to touch as few door handles, table surface and chairs as possible with your hands
• Magazines have been removed from the salon, but of course you can bring your own for yourself
• We encourage clients to book appointments online as much as possible here (online booking will be reopened shortly. In the meantime please email email@example.com or call on 01273 958181
• Our phoneline is open but we will not have any reception cover at this time. Please leave a message and someone will get back to you in between appointments.
Additionally, please note that we were due a small price
increase in April due to cost increased costs of products and living wage and
we did our best to maintain these new prices despite the additional cost of
PPE. We will confirm your treatment price at time of booking and our new online
pricelist/brochure will be available soon.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation on the
above necessary measures in advance. Your safety is our absolute priority and
we will still endeavour to deliver the best service possible with no compromise
on quality, despite these extra health and safety measures being in place.
Finally, we would like to thank all our clients for the overwhelming support in recent weeks which has really helped us to remain optimistic during this difficult time.
All the team at Beauty Therapy Brighton